Thuro bread is a tasty, allergy-friendly loaf prepared using a process that supports nourishment.
100% Whole Grain
Ingredients: Filtered water, *Buckwheat Flour, Teff Culture, *Flax ground, Arrowroot, *Chia, Mineral Salt, *Konjac Root, Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar.
No: Gluten, Xanthan Gum, Dairy, Soy, Eggs, Corn, Nuts, Commercial Yeast, Sweeteners, Rice Flours or GMOs.
We source organic or sustainably grown ingredients (as possible).
We care about the impact of our ingredients on the environment and on your body!
Thuro bread is made in a dedicated, gluten free/peanut free facility.
Thuro bread starter is fed and cared for in our allergy-friendly, dedicated gluten free, peanut free kitchen. Then the starter is joined by a few wholesome friends that support and nourish starter so to rise up into a life giving bread.
- Teff is a generous, wealthy friend endowed with an excellent profile, even though of small stature.
- Friendly arrowroot keeps us on target as a super wholesome nourisher.
- The twins, chia and flax, bring us together yet keep us uniquely balanced and on the move.
- Fruity buckwheat, a uniquely shaped powerhouse, energetically supports us all.
- Wanting to be a part of the whole action, salt brings mineral friends to thoroughly delight us with their specialties.
- Konjac root, our fiber friend, holds us up and moves us to life.
- Friends, empowered by one another, build our bodies and energize our minds.